Public Affairs Update………………………………………………..November 14, 2018
- A Change of Order
- Pizza & Public Affairs Wednesday December 5, 2018 Noon to 1:00pm at BARA
- In Case You Missed It
As new members to the Congress get elected and old ones hold on to their constituencies, we look at how these mid-term results may impact the housing market. » READ MORE [Source: DSNews.com 11-07-2018]
Pizza & Public Affairs Wednesday December 5, 2018 Noon to 1:00pm at BARA
Elizabeth Peetz Government Affairs Vice President, Colorado Association of Realtors®
2019 Legislative Preview
Since the Democrats have now captured majorities in the House and Senate the 2019 legislative session is sure to be lively with a number of real estate issues in play. Not the least of which will be an effort to repeal the ‘Gallagher Amendment’ that sets the rate of residential property taxes relative to commercial property rates potentially pushing up residential property tax rates to as much as three time the current rate. And, that’s just the beginning…
You don’t want to miss this conversation, RSVP TODAY!
In Case You Missed It
- Colorado Senate: Democrats set to retake control of state government
- Colorado transportation proposals: Voters hit brakes on two measures to fix roads
- Access the Special INS on the NAR Board of Directors meeting in Boston.
- Following delay, Lafayette council approves Sundar project
- Council gives second OK for Boulder to condemn Xcel assets in municipal utility effort